Friday 30 October 2015

Mini I Have, Who Has Freebie Friday

It's time for FREEBIE FRIDAY with Fern Smith of Teaching Blog Addict again.  Click on her button at the bottom to head over there to see this week's goodies.
Last summer I made 3 new sets of mini I Have, Who Has games to play with my small groups.  I bundled them up with the 3 sets I already had on TpT.  They are for reviewing the diphthongs"aw", "ew", "ow", "oi/oy", "oo" (soft), and "oo" (hard).
I put one set on TpT for free so you can try it out and see how it works for you. To read the post and get the freebie click HERE.



3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this set at Freebie Friday, Debbie. Have a great weekend!
    Linda at Primary Inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing! These vowel teams are coming up for me very soon!

    Sally from Elementary Matters

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the freebie. That's a fun game!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin